Monday, August 10, 2009

妈妈和我说牛肉


还没有会叫妈妈,我就已经是观音菩萨的干儿子了。是地区习俗吧,拜观音的人在我们那里是不吃牛肉的。我很虔诚的,都一直遵守着。

可是你知道诱惑是什么吗??就是你身边很多朋友都没有这个限制,还要时不时以很有磁性的声音告诉你它比猪肉鸡肉blabla肉都好吃!

。。。真的吗?好像很美味的样子。。可是。。。

偶然,就有了这么一天:

“Mummy,牛肉咩味gei?”
“好吃啊,你想吃啊?”
“问下je。。”
“你要吃then try啦。”
“可以吃啊?But拜观音哦。。”
“Aiyo, you want to try try la!”
“No problem ar??”
“What problem?”

这之后,我没有真正去试它的味道。可是我再想想,我曾经在不知情之下吃过的。啊!原来就是这样啊!!

偶然,又有人问我为什么不吃牛肉,我这样回答:

“这是我和家人的习惯。”

6 comments:

  1. ya lor sometimes is just something u get used to..not that u dun like

    ReplyDelete
  2. read this post in your own room myself haha...well you know I get the message already...

    I comment here is because I am happy that your writing style is able to 'touch' the 'general public' now. Keep exploring dude. This post is the best of yours I ever read.

    Keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 很温馨的文字...很可爱的对话...
    喜欢最后一句~

    ReplyDelete
  4. weiqi: somehow there are certain things it's more comfortable getting used to them even you know there might be better alternative.

    Hairy Harry: I'll take it as compliment but at the same time cry in my room la, new room possibly, cause really problematic to touch so many people with only a pair of hands..^^

    M: 总喜欢你喜欢我一时的简单。对了,句子以广东话念会比较顺口的,试试吧!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mum ask me to eat whatever I want when I am not in penang, she is worry that i will die of hunger out there. hehe, nice post.

    ReplyDelete